Skip to content
Zurn Wilkins 375 Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer
- Provides high hazard protection for non-potable applications.
- The innovative EZSwap® Pressure Vessel is removed and replaced with the flush fitting tool for faster flushing and testing.
- 1" reduced pressure principle assembly.
- EZSwap pressure vessel is quickly removed and replaced with flush tool (FLUSH), ridding fouling debris without extra steps.
- Flushing takes only one person and saves up to 15 minutes per installation.
- Line flushing with flush fitting tool is simple, safe, and easily directed to a safe drain.
- EZSwap pressure vessel is serviceable off-line and reusable, allowing maintenance and repairs to be performed in the safety of the work truck or shop.
- Durable UV resistant reinforced nylon EZSwap pressure vessel resists corrosion and mineral buildup to better withstand harsh conditions.
- Short lay length allows installation in tight spaces and is constructed with less bronze for theft deterrence.
- Ideal for any backflow replacement application.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh