Two-way on-off low voltage valves consist of an actuator and valve assembly for controlling the flow of hot water.
- 24V 3/4" Sweat Connection Low Voltage Motorized Zone Valves
- Application: Hydronic Control
- Connection Type : Sweat
- Pipe Size: 3/4"
- Body Pattern: Two-way, Straight-through
- Capacity: 8 Cv
- De-Energized Position: Normally Closed
- Maximum Close-off Pressure (psi): 8 psi
- Fluid Temperature Range: 200 F
- Electrical Connections: 18" leads
- Power Consumption: 7.7 VA
- Nominal Timing (sec, min): 15 Seconds
- Valve Action: Spring return to close
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (F): 125F
- Dimensions: 4" high x 3-1/2" wide x 2 3/8" deep
- Auxiliary End Switch: SPST
- End Switch Rating: 50 VA pilot duty @ 24 V
- Type: 2 position
- Static Pressure: 125 psi
- Voltage: 24v
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Manual Opener: Yes
- Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure; valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
- Actuator motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system.
Flow Capacity (Cv):
Max Ambient Temp (°F):
Max Close-Off PSI:
Temperature Range (F):
Min Temp (F):
Max Temp (F):
Spring Return to Close