Foot mounted, plate mounted, clamp mounted or panel mounted 120 Vac Transformer with Metal end bells. Provide power to 24 Vac circuits in heating/cooling control systems. Intended for use in systems with predictable, uniform loads. Can be used in any application that does not exceed the listed ratings.
- Specifications sheet
- Foot mounted, plate mounted, clamp mounted or panel mounted 120 Vac Transformer with Metal end bells
- Foot mounted, plate mounted on 2x4 in. or 4x4 in. outlet box, clamp mounted using outlet box knockout, or panel mounted
- 9 in. leadwires
- 229 mm leadwires
- Two Screw Terminals
- Dimensions (in.): 3-3/16 in. high x 2-3/8 in. wide x 3-1/8 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm): 81 mm high x 60 mm wide x 79 mm deep
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc - UL Listed: A,C,F models. File # E14881
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association - CSA Certified: A & B models.
- Includes Metal end bells
- Rated at 40 VA.
- Color-coded leadwires for primary connections and screw terminals for secondary connections, fixed 1/4 inch (6 mm) male quick-connects or color-coded leadwires for both primary and secondary, are standard.
- Meet NEC Class 2 requirements.
- Meet Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Standard UL 1585 and are identified. Class 2 not wet, Class 3 wet.
Metal End Bells
2 Screw Terminals
24 Vac at 40 VA
Temperature Range (F):
-20°F - 105°F