The Irritrol Total Control-R family of models is proof that advanced design controllers don't have to be complicated. Developed to meet a wide variety of watering requirements, the easy-to-program Total Control Series is available in models ranging from 6 to 48 stations. Programming flexibility is provided by four independent programs, 16 total start times and a 365-day calendar for odd/even day scheduling. And now, the Total Control-R has a weather-based option with Irritrol's new Climate Logic.
- Climate Logic compatible - Turn the Total Control into a weather-based controller using an on-site wireless weather sensor
- New "R" models are remote-ready - For Irritrol's Contractor Residential Remote (CRR) series
- Four independent programs offer concurrent operation capability - For scheduling flexibility
- Programmable master valve On/Off per program - Provides the flexibility of running some programs with a booster pump and some without
- New 36 and 48-station models - For irrigating larger landscapes